Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Safe & Sane

So I made it through the day without maiming myself or anybody else.
I made my deadline and have myself organized with what I need to do over the next couple of days at work.
I can't wait until Friday. Right after work, I'm driving to Chicago to hang with my girls. I'll post all about it next week.
In preparation of the weekend, I got my nails done today. $13 fill in.
Tomorrow, I'll wash my hair & finish packing.

Well, it's late and I don't feel like typing too much more. I'm out, peace!

Chi-city, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$ 13 for your nails? wow, thats not bad... over here it costs almost or around 100 $ for real!! :)

Have fun this weekend and think of me okey :)
Muuuuch love,
I to the K :)

LibraGurl said...

That's a special they run from Monday to Weds...so best believe I get in on the special...lol

Normal price is $18 for fill in.

Full set is normally $25.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea, but then Anette would be doing her nails over there all the time... lol
Thanks for the comment about Alicia, makes my heart melt.....
She is even the reason why I went to johns first concert and then the rest you know but I can`t tell how much you mean to me and how happy I am to be a part of JTL fam :)
And I will miss you on this trip........
Im gonna go and try to post a little bit on the messageboard about it..
I.K.