Sunday, October 02, 2005

*Insert Cool Title Here*


Okay, I see this as a problem. For blogs, you have to come up with some cool title and some cool worthless topics to ramble about. All throughout the day, I think of random funny things, but once I sit down in front of the computer screen, I can't think of ANYthing.

  • Let's see... it's been 7 days since I've had an 8-track on sale on Ebay and nobody bid a dime on it.

  • I'll be 27 in exactly one week and I find 19 yr old Brandon T. Jackson (Roll bounce, BET Comedy Awards, Teen Comedy Tour) attractive --->
  • I sure hate the Boondocks' debut on Cartoon Network has been pushed back a month.
  • I'm kicking myself for falling asleep on Saturday Night Live last night
  • Note to self: Watch "Everybody Hates Chris" this week

How random was that? Not very...but who cares? ha, I love this thing! I'll holla!



No comments: