Sunday, March 23, 2008

All Jacko, All the Time





When I was younger, I don't recall being that big of a Michael Jackson fan.
Well, I had a MJ doll, complete with glitter glove and white socks that always came off.


But anyway, there's this Commemorative XM radio station,
XM Thriller channel 63 dedicating the entire month of March to the 25 Year Anniversary of the Thriller album .
The beauty of it is that they play allllllllllll MJ songs, Jackson 5 songs and I never realized how many of his songs I really like! I know for sure, though, that I can't stand "She's Out of My Life". That song's just boring.


They aren't playing ALL of the songs on the new album, though, but the ones they have played, I like them, too! I can even tolerate Akon's "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" and I can't stand Akon's oily lookin self. I like Kanye's "Billie Jean" mix and Fergie's "Beat It".

Anyway, I've been listening to XM channel 63 every day now and I'm going to miss it when it's gone! I think it was a good idea for them to dedicate an entire channel to MJ. He has enough songs for one station alone.

Happy Anniversary Thriller!

No comments: