Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cameo Appearance

Damn, it's been what? 5 Months? I haven't posted since MARCH! It's not like anybody's really reading this anyway, though, so poo.


I've had an eventful summer. I've learned a few lessons, I've been reminded of a few things, I've composed a list of things I'll never do again. Fuck the whole "never say never" gig. I'll NEVER do certain things again, point blank. What things do I speak of? I'm not typing it, but I have my list up here *points at head*

I've been dieting and working out and dammit, I'm the cat's meow! However, I've fallen off the grind and need to step my game back up really soon. I let myself fall when I became victim of the ol "hit it & quit it". Bastard. 40 y/o men still play the same games as 16-19 y/o boys, believe that. Pleeeease, ladies, don't settle for less than you deserve. If you have your list of standards, do not break or bend...the minute you do, you get exactly what you ask for: Pieces of shit. Don't let a lil sexy swagger fool you.

ANYway, where was I? Oh yeah, when it stops being so damned hot, I'm going to whip myself back into shape so I can turn some heads of some REAL men...preferably someone with a CAR. Fucking Loser.

Hmm, what else has been going on with me? I went to Philadelphia with my girls to see John Legend perform in a private concert. I had a blast. I have yet to upload pictures...actually, I'm in the middle of it, but haven't finished. When I do, I'll post them in a slideshow or something. In another 4 or so months, haha. Hopefully, that's not the case.

All my C+D folks need to stay on my ass about this blogging thing. Speaking of which, I need to add some more of my fav blogs, so Q'cifer, hit me up with your URL and any other crunksters that I don't already have, please do the same!

Peace

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU ARE THE CAT'S MEOW !!!


bwahahah i'm so happyfied you used it!

Anonymous said...

and i will most certainly nag you about the bloggy thingy if you nag me back!

S.K. said...

Welcome back!!

I just did a post about triffiling men pretending to be a good man. Messed up men is an epidemic.

*waits 3 months for next post*

LibraGurl said...

LMAO @ 3 months!!

I hope to post sooner than that...I think. Stay on my ass about it, though. But how about when they don't even TRY to be good men. Then end up as a COWARD who can't even be a man and say "I don't want to fuck with you anymore" or "kick rocks" or anything...just disappear. Bags of bastards is what they are.

Coco LaRue said...

Welcome back! I like trifling men.

That is all.