Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Quit this Bitch



And one wonders why I drink. Here we are at the top 10, now, of American Idol and another quality singer has gone home when it should be Vajayjay Malakar instead.




Singer, he is not. The American population of girls (& boys for that matter) 12 & under may be his biggest fan base, but the most destructive is that of Votefortheworst.com. While I hate everything they stand for, they DO have the most hilarious recaps ever.


This season, they are plugging Sanjaya and are ferverously voting for him to stay on the show. By doing this, good singers are sacrificed and this week's sacrificial lamb was none other than Stephanie Edwards.




Do better, America. Don't let Punjabi MC's heavenly locks fool you. And don't let that lil crying cunt fool you, either.

6 comments:

S.K. said...

I don't really watch AI. But I have a theory about why that crazy lil girl keeps crying. Aside from her grill being effed up, she also has cavities and everything Sanjajay (whoever) sings, he's sweet ass is jacking up her whole situation.

Just a theory.

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

"And one wonders why I drink."

I've watched American Idol a total of maybe 5 times since it's inception to mankind and I still drink. I'll start blaming it on Sanjaya. There's hookers out in Texas starving themselves. I'm going on a binge, dammit.

I saw you stopped by my blog too. Thanks and don't be a stranger!!!

Joi said...

NikCee you did not just call that little girl a crying cunt...*screams*. Those are my sentiments exactly! Simon said anyhow Sanjaya wins this will be the last season, and I believe him. lol.

Coco LaRue said...

Sanjaya deserves to win.

REAL TALK.

Coco LaRue said...

You really meant you were quitting this bitch! You haven't posted in two months!

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

NikCee

where the hell are you? Sanjaya got voted off and you went off the deep end too? Come back lol