Monday, March 12, 2007

Super Nanny My Ass




I'm watching this show, but it's not one of my regular TV shows to watch. It disturbs me, actually. I'm already not one for kids. Then, I have to watch a show with parents who can't control their kids, letting them talk to them any kind of way while this lady comes into their home talking about a "time out corner" and "counting" to calm down...wtf?



I'm mentally writing a book. There are things that I often see and hear that can be included in my mental book, titled "I don't have kids, but if I did..." and in that book (which I'll outline my chapters in another post at a later date), I'd include this list of dealing with a mouthy/bad assed kid:

1. Learn how to sternly say the word "Hell NO" and "WAIT"
2. Have quick reflexes. Have your pimphand ready to fly back and pop lips.
3. Carry a purse with a detachable strap. Easier to grab than a belt.
4. Punch them in the throat. Okay, that was a joke...kinda.

Those are just for starters...

3 comments:

S.K. said...

As far as training future children, I hope my kiddies will be skilled at snitching out daddy and taking "paper" out of daddy's wallet and bringing it to mommy.

Reina Negra V said...

*speaks gibberish* Bo-ko-shah! Whoo! Did you feel that? I'm telling you that you will be able to get up and walk today because GAAAAAAAAAAAWD has given you a miracle! Get up and walk NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

And don't forget to get the Personal Pwah-rayer Package. That's the only way Pasta Kerney can help you out, don't cha know?

Coco LaRue said...

KIDS NEED TO BE SHAKEN AND BEATEN.

That is all.