Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tickled to Death



Sometimes we just need to laugh.


I was watching America's Funniest Videos (with Tom Bergeron) today and they were doing a contest where the winner wins AFV on DVD. I was surprised that they were on DVD since they show so many re-runs on WGN, but then realized that sometimes, late at night or on the weekends, you just might need something to make you laugh. I watch the show aLOT and it's very helpful when I'm in one of those 'Fuck the World' moods.



Another one of my laugh out loud favorites is Whose Line is it Anyway?
It used to come on every single night on ABC Family from 10 to 10:30 pm, but now, ABC Fam shows it when they get good & ready. I usually have to catch it when I'm lucky. I've seen most, if not all of them, anyway and it's still not enough. This is one of the few shows that make me laugh until I'm screaming or crying just before going to bed.

3 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

Mmmm... Drew Carey... I'd definitely smash!

Coco LaRue said...

Cosign! That's a whole lotta sexy White boy!

LibraGurl said...

You did NOT just co-sign yourself on Drew Carey?? *lays down*