Sunday, February 25, 2007

CP Time






I'm late. In real life, I'm a stickler for time. I like to get to things early, I hate creeping into something already in session, I arrive early for appointments, etc. But in terms of blogging....I'm late. My last post was September 2006 and so many things have changed since then....well, not really. But alot of time has passed. Like holidays...yeah, holidays have passed, a new year is upon us, Superbowl has taken place, James Brown has died, Anna Nicole has died, neither are buried yet, though. Talk about CP time.


So I see blogger has changed...see how much I know. I'll have to get with the program at some point and make lil cutesy labels & shit for my blogs. I'm sure "complaints" will be one of them because I have alot of complaints about alot of things.







I'm excited today because the Academy Awards are on tonight. I've been parading around the house in my Oscar best as I prepare for the evening's event. Of course, I'll be pulling for J. Hud to win the Best Supporting Actress award. There's no excuse for the award to go to anyone else. I have FedEx on standby if rootboxes need to be sent out after all.

I'm watching E!'s Red Carpet preview special which has been on since 1 pm today. Debbie Matenopoulous annoys me a great deal. I love, love, LOVE Jay Manuel, though. I've got the sparkling white zinfandel on chill for the start of the show.
So again, I close this post with the promise of posting more. I'll have to make it a habit to maybe drop a post during the workday or something, just in case I don't go online from home. After working all day on a computer fooling around on C+D all day, sometimes I'd rather not go online from home at all. But yes... here's the obligatory "promise" to blog more. Bear with me folks. Thank you, I love you, buhbye.





2 comments:

Meik Da Sneak said...

Yes girl, I will have my dinner and drank ready for the Oscars, I've been watching since 2002 and this has been my tradition.

I admire all people who find the time to blog and find subjects to blog about because I am always in lurker mode reading everyone.

LibraGurl said...

Thanks for the comment! I never really have a subject to blog about, which is why I can't seem to blog regularly...but I'm trying!