Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Backslidin'

Okay, okay, it's been a few weeks... make that about a month and a half and I haven't posted anything. I did it again. I fell off. Well, I'll post up again real soon. My 10 yr Class reunion just took place! Damn I'm old...sike. It was a great time.

Hmm, what's on my posting agenda? Maybe a few pics of moi! Oooh, ooh, I know...I have some pics of the Detroit Skyline and Ambassador Bridge (that connects the US to Canada). I'll post those tomorrow and maybe some other stuff.

Til then, folks. Folks = the 2 people that might pass through here by mistake. Ha!

3 comments:

JaySpice said...

What up NikCee. Just stoppin through and checking out your blog.

JaySpice

LibraGurl said...

Thanks much, JaySpice!

I try to keep things up-to-date, but you know a sista be backslidin like Hammer.

Anonymous said...

Great article, thank you very much!