Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's been a minute




I knew it. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with this blogging thing. I shouldn't have given in to the pressure. Another force took me over. That damned Myspace. (see previous post) Speaking of that previous post, I posted that in JANUARY. Now, it's mid-year and here I am making only my 2nd post of 2006.

Besides Myspace being my addiction, I've also grown addicted to THE best gossip blog, Crunk + Disorderly. It's going to get me fired one day, I just know it. Either from being on there or laughing out loud in my CUBE at the daily humor, ignorance of the stars, hilariously sarcastic comments, ahhh, right up my alley.

Hmm, let's see what else I've been up to. Ahh, I never even posted on my Super Bowl weekend. Maybe I'll go back and post some pics from that weekend. Yeah, maybe I'll do some picture posts to make up for lost time.

I hope everyone (ha, yeah right, nobody reads this but me! and if you're reading this, leave a comment so I can be proven otherwise, lol) is having a good summer. Although, I haven't really felt the excitement of "summer" since my school days. Hell, work is year round, there IS no summer break. Dammit.

I'll post about mine in another post to come. I'm back bitches.

1 comment:

LibraGurl said...

Thanks sis!