Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dammit, I was on a roll



But guess who's back?

I've been on lock at work, stressed and PMS-ed (had to make it rhyme somehow), so I haven't been giving much attention to this thing. I don't really have a damn thing to say, so I guess I'll ramble.

* May the lil bastards down the street go to hell with their plastic motorcycles. About 5 or 6 tween negroes were standing around in the stree--nevermind the cars that NEED the street--hovering around their funky lil motorcycles. Tell you what...stand in my way, if you want to, when I'm on my way home from a LONG day at work. THEN, they're all on cell phones. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO?? All your lil croanies are RIGHT THERE. Hmph. Then, to top it all off, they take off zooming up & down the street. Danger is soon to follow, I'm sure. That'll learn them a lesson.

*I'm excited about having some days off next week. I'm going to kick it with my homies in Ohio. I'm NOT excited about having to get "ahead of the game" at work. My job is very deadline based, so I'll be hauling ass for the next few days since I'll be off Weds-Fri. I'm also not excited about missing the fun & action on C+D. It's a hellish job trying to play catch up...then you miss all the jokes. Fun times.


I think that's all I have. I need a drink, so I'll be handling that, then pay a couple of bills, then just hang out online a lil bit.

No comments: