Friday, December 23, 2005

Holidays & Such

This year has flown by so fast that all the days and months have recently run together. I can't identify the beginning or ending anymore.

This year was all about change. Did everything change? No. Did some things change? Big time. Some was good, some was bad and some appeared bad, but was really good.

I can't say that I'm too big on the Christmas spirit this year. It's in 48 hrs and it's beginning to feel like just a regular day of the year. Maybe because it's on the weekend and I'm off on Sunday ANYway...who knows.

Next year should be cool. Next year should be pretty major, actually. We'll see.

I currently have a nagging cough.

I'm currently reading the following books:








The last one will be featured on the next issue of
www.browngurl.com so be sure to check that out Jan 1st.

Happy Birthday Kristi!



I think that's all I have this go-round, kids...

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lady! My year was definitely amazing and I'm glad that meeting you was a part of it.
Luv ya like a sis ;)