Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year




Overall, 2005 wasn't bad. I went to a lot of concerts, met a lot of people, traveled quite a bit, experienced G.O.O.D. music, helped launch an online magazine, so far, so good. There was a lot of death in 2005, though. Other than that, 2005 was a year of success and growth.

I hope--no, I know 2006 will have a lot more in store. I'll go more places, meet more people, keep old acquaintances, network more, grow more, pursue extracurricular activities more. Browngurl.com will prosper, HipHop-Magazine.com will be hot, Johnthelegend.com will continue to stand strong.

May this new year bring many more blessings. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Vintage Melody said...

Looks like 2005 was a busy year for you...I wish you the best for 2006. If you ever head to Memphis, holla at your gurl!