Friday, September 14, 2007

Snappin



I call myself a "fake photographer" meaning I have no kind of photog training, but I love taking my camera out & about and snapping what I can. If it looks random, pretty, busy, whatever...I may take a picture. Yep, that's my camera in the pic above.

Here are some of my shots:


Welcome to Hart Plaza--Downtown Detroit





These are all pretty much the same thing--The Hart Plaza Dodge Fountain:







Plus this Ring sculpture:



Here is a picture of the Detroit Princess Boat:



Here are a few shots of the General Motors Headquarters, housed in the Renaissance Center:








I'll include shots of the home of the Detroit Tigers in my next post.

3 comments:

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Those pics are beautiful!

LibraGurl said...

Thanks Jules!! Good to see you! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the pictures, a whole new city for me to see