Friday, September 14, 2007

Birthday Season


Wednesday (the 12th) was Linda's birthday! I'm so upset I missed bar night, Tuesday. I was lounging around the house, starting to exercise and realized that I had missed several test messages inviting me to an impromptu bar crawl. My girl got pretty wasted on a Tuesday night. Good girl!

But on her actual birthday, Wednesday, we went out to eat at J. Alexander's...




Here are more pictures from the evening:


Birthday Girl, Linda



I gave her this pin, "Aged to Perfection". She's my elder now, gotta show some respect :-)



Lori & Linda



Nikki & Linda



Linda & Ed


Dinner was great and she had fun! She was surprised by a couple of her other girlfriends that came out for the evening and we snuck a cake into the restaurant without her even knowing.



Linda




RoRo, Sean, Linda, Ed, 1/2 of Dave ("sorry bro")



Nikki, Linda, Natalie, Jessica, Lori

Next up is Lori's Birthday, then mine. Lookout for those pics...mwahahahha *rubs hands together*

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Is J. Alexander's owned by J. Alexander on ANTM?